Saturday 17 September 2011

Another Day in the Studio

Had another shoot recently.. wow yea I know... nothing new haha. But it was a really good and interesting one. I was apporached for a Studio shoot based in Leicester with a very talented tog. Thankfully it went well, three costume changes, some interesting concepts and poses. I cannot wait for the results and also a chance for a lot more shoots with this tog in the future.

Ninja swords, PVC, steampunk, Ballet heels, burlesque... great mix. Should be good results hopefully.


On another note I have some more of the images back from Yendor. My online Portfolio has been updated and I also receieved some more images from Jac so all is well. Another 6 more shoots in the next two weeks. Very very busy me but no complaints ^^ I love my work

No comments:

Post a Comment