Tuesday 14 August 2012

Something Elvish and vampyric

Its been a while. But no reasoning why today I'm just going to get straight into it.

Over the last few months I have done a number of shoots, both with photographers I know and enjoy working with.

the first one was for Yendor's birthday and I have a mini update on this and well I love one of the photos so much I am going to share with you.

It hasn't been photoshopped at all, it was taken in greyscale on his camera. I love it

The photo is copyright to yendor09

The second shoot I did was yesterday, with another photographer, the shoot had a mixed anime and Vampyre feel to it and the grounds we used were stunning. I really look forward to seeing the result of these.

Just a smal update for now but more to come soon

No comments:

Post a Comment