Thursday 14 July 2011

Bathory

I have just seen a few of the images from the shoot with Jac and they are nice, some are still being edited but a few have been put up. He was lovely to work with and will deffinately do so again.

So in light of this here is some images so far and I will post more as they come. I am still waiting on the results of a few shoot though I did get some back from Yendor! ^^ which is always good and I have a shoot with him again next week and another to come with Icarus. I also have a shoot with Crestfall Photography, note that though I have seen needless slander (by only one person out of everyone he has worked with and it was because of a personal fallout) his work is above parr and I am very pleased to work with him again. He is professional in attitude and skill, also note that due to being a close friend with him I do not have to pay for his work as the shoot will be TF basis to update both our portfolios, I look forward to this ^^ and will deffinately post with images.

Without further ado some images, copyright to Jac of course (the photographer always holds copyright unless the model release form states otherwise)
More to come

No comments:

Post a Comment