Thursday 7 July 2011

Update

Wednesday and Tuesday this week I participated in two shoots, one was an artwork/3d imaging one based on Elizabeth Bathory and I cannot wait to see the results though it may be a while in coming. Oh my that bag of boots and clothes/corsets I had to take weighed a lot, thank god for wheels! Though public transport really needs sorting out, its terrible. (also black cabs or hackney taxis are not as safe as you'd think... having walked past one that had crashed and had to have the top cut off to get the driver and passenger out.. ouchy!)

On Wednesday I worked with Yendor once again and hopefully got some good images, working again on more fetish and artistic nude with a fashion edgy glamour twist. Great fun of course!

More shoots booked and on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment