Monday 27 June 2011

Return to work

Wow bloody hot weather... not good for me :( lots of suncream, my parasol and vitamin D tablets, I don't want to get a rash. Especially now that I have a fair few shoots booked, I am really looking forward to them to. Lots of updates to come, This week I have a shoot with one of my Regular Togs, Yendor... the shoot sounds fun and will be back to our fetishy selves (though the evil chocoholic bunny for easter was fun to do haha)

Along with this I have some fashion/fantasy shoots with some other togs nearby, also a illustration style shoot again.

Also by special request from another model (being Icarus) I have a duo steampunk shoot arranged with the ever talented Yendor.

This is only the beginning, I have a lot more up my sleeve ^^ results are still to come from the cyber shoot I did with Sintarith Photos and the glamour/artistic nude with Fire and Ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment