Tuesday 14 June 2011

Fire and Ice

I have done a lot of work with this young Photographer, usually artistic nude but he is very talented for one his age. The photos are great quality with no photoshopping or very little.. ie editing the contrast of the lighting when needed. .. no not much at all which is what makes him unique. Notions are different unique and creative with a nice touch of realism.


I have enjoyed working with him over the last few years and we sadly did our last shoot working together on Friday 10th June for a while as he is alas finished uni and may be moving but thats not the end at all... I think we will work together again once everything has settled down, I sure hope so. Results of this shoot are on their way will be posted when I receive them

No comments:

Post a Comment